About the Provider Referrals category

A place to post if you or someone you know is currently accepting new telemedicine clients/patients to meet with via doxy.me.

The Online Psychology Clinic www.topclinic.ie currently serves individuals across Ireland and the UK and would be happy to explore international collaboration opportunities.

http://shawnaoliver.com/ Board Certified Health Coach accepting clients for doxy.me telemedicine consults within the United States.

I’m a clinical social worker in Lafayette, LA (south central Louisiana) working with older teens and adults, specializing in trauma treatment. I’m open to new clients. Best way to refer someone is by phone 337-255-7044. I’m willing to give information about other resources in our area as well.

Hello!
I’m also in the Lafayette, LA area and I’m a licensed professional counselor (LPC). I see children, adolescents and adults and work with folks with short term counseling needs, as well as, chronic mental illness issues. I’ve available for new teletherapy clients thru Doxy.me and referrals can come over the phone or by email. 337-347-2906 or latiolaisjoyce@gmail.com.
Take Care everyone.

I am a pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist in Orlando, Florida. I am loving this new teletherapy model and am accepting new clients who can be seen via teletherapy. I treat a variety of speech and language disorders including articulation, apraxia, language development, pragmatic development, reading & writing, and oral motor/feeding therapy. My specialty and passion is in the field of hearing loss. I love working with kiddos with hearing aids and cochlear implants!

I am working on a website, but I can be reached by email for now and will respond quickly with a phone call, text, or email depending on client preferences!

Kelly.N.Wheeler@outlook.com