Camera/Video Feed Not Detected

I have read all of the articles and followed all of the tips and tricks, but STILL Doxy does not detect a video feed on my Samsung tablet. I have removed camera covers, switched to low definition settings, cleared out and reset my browsers and permissions. The camera works just fine when I use the tablet camera app. I can see myself, take pictures and videos with no issues. The issue starts when I connect to Doxy. What furthers the frustration is that I can not speak with another human being about the issue, but must use my limited time sorting through articles and videos. Please help…

If you are using Chrome as your browser, you have to allow access to video and audio. Then there should be a camera icon in the web address bar. Click on the camera and make sure the web camera for your tablet is selected. Also, be sure to allow the correct microphone. I hope this helps.

Have you had any luck with this? I have discovered we are having a similar issue when using Chrome 86 on Android 7.0, but if we use Firefox on the same device, it works just fine. Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks Richard but no. Ihave tried that multiple times with no luck. There is a camera icon and it still does not detect the video feed…