Can I have more than one patient on per meeting

Trying to get more than one individual on Doxy at the same time is that possible or this this solely for me and the client?

Hi there
You can meet with up to 9 clients plus yourself at one time. They would just each need to check into your waiting room. If you are wanting another staff member or provider to be able to have access to share waiting rooms and be under the same account, this is available when you sign up for our Clinic solution.

Thank you i think i figured it out I just found that when I had a couple guests on at the same time they’d freeze up or say that their camera was off when in fact it wasnt?

EMAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This Email message, and any attachments, may contain confidential patient health information that is legally protected. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party unless required to do so by law or regulation and is required to destroy the information after its stated need has been fulfilled. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and delete the message from your system.

Glad that you figured it out. The freezing can be due to one of both sides of the session not quite having enough bandwidth which we can test with you to determine that and make adjustments as well as pass tips onto your patients. Group calls are a bit more demanding on computers and phones as well as the wifi network.