Can't see or hear client but they can see and hear me

For the past few weeks I have been experiencing off and situations where the client comes into the waiting room and then I let them in and it seems to connect. However the user screen portion is left blank and I cannot hear the client. They can hear and see me. I always logout and reboot my session between clients so I don’t think there is anything more I can to to try and work around this. I have had clients logout and restart their browser and it doesn’t seem to make a difference. I submit a help request about this last week but the support person has not been helpful at all and won’t at least say that this is a know problem. However I have other staff on different types of computers that have seen this and other therapists in my area have also seen this.

I am on a MacBook Air (10.15.6) and am using the Chrome browser (Version 85.0.4183.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)). I have gigabit ethernet from Comcast.

Any help with work arounds or getting this escalated with the doxy.me development team would be appreciated.

1 Like

I’ve had this difficulty also, since last week Thursday. I have the Doxy.me Pro account as well and reached out to the Service team to no avail. They stated that only support Chrome, Edge or Safari 11+ browsers. But people who used to connect just fine are now (all of a sudden) have difficulty. I also have a MacBook Air 2019 with gigabyte Xfinity data. My workaround has been using the TherapyNotes Telehealth system but I don’t like it as much.

I’m on an older MacBook Pro. I have the reverse problem. Clients cannot see or hear me, though they are able to get a message in chat. I keep going through all the fixes I can. In one case it appears the client’s internet connection is not up to it. I tried another platform which worked fine.

Me too I have one client that this week this keeps happening when last sessions 2 weeks ago it worked just fine.

After two weeks of struggling they finally told me it is related to clients use the latest version of Firefox. I’ve had them switch to chrome and it works again.