Client could hear and see me but I couldn't see or hear him

My client could see and hear me but I couldn’t see or hear him when he was using his phone.

1 Like

i have this problem alot, and i have patients tell me they keep getting notice that their camera is not blocked from what they see, but I cannot see them

seems to happen more when they are connecting w phone

Yes, This has happened to me several times this past week and we’ve had to switch to another platform. Very frustrating.

yes I have this with cell phones and if they get a text or call they have to sign off and sign back on but people tell me with zoom they never have this problem sad this is so challenging

Problem is that Zoom is not secure, HIPPA-approved. Insurances not keen on Zoom.

the 200$ a month zoom is hippa compliant

Expensive. I gotDoxy.me for $384 per year

Thanks,

Marilyn Goldman, LISW-CP
Bodhi Psychotherapy and Consulting, LLC
(864) 757-1095

Offering Compassionate Solutions to Life’s Challenges

Confidentiality Notification: This message and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and legally privileged
information and is intended solely for use by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this message
received this transmission in error and is not the intended recipient, as noted above, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message and/ or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone and delete the message and any attached files. Thank you

Have there been any troubleshooting tips provided for this? I have one client that I can’t ever see and we cant do a video session. What is the fix here?

I am also looking for an answer to this…

This has been happening on all my patients using firefox this week