Client does not show up in my waiting room

My client was logged in and waiting for me. However, her name never showed up in the queue as being in the waiting room. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Yes. I had to refresh my browser. . . then login again. . . .:grimacing:

We are experiencing the same issue. Refresh doesn’t work but logging off and back on works. This is not what we signed up for.

Patients who don’t show up in my waiting room are given a message that I’m off line (but I’m obviously online to get the message). I have logged off and on again and sometimes have to do that more than once. Has anyone found a better way to resolve this issue or - better yet - avoid it all together?

I’m sorry you’re having the issue but I’m glad we’re not the only ones. I wish doxy.me would respond. I used the HELP button at the bottom right and the bot gave me suggestions but nothing works. Still have to instruct our providers to log off then back on.

Thanks for getting in touch. It is good to know I’m not alone – and not a complete dunce re. the internet! For now, I am resigned to reboot.

In the meantime, SecureVideo, which was highly recommended, is taking new customers again. I am signing up to see if it works better. (I use it for therapy groups and the format, I think, will be better – among other things.)

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

Thank you for the telling me about SecureVideo. I had not heard of that solution. Will schedule a demo.