Difficulty with connectivity today

my clients have had difficulty logging in - long connection times and multiple freezing
during videos
anyone else having these issues today?

Yes. We had to switch to Facetime.

Yes I had to switch back to old telehealth provider and to facetime

Who is your other provider? Is it more reliable?

Thanks much

Consistently freezing throughout the sessions this week, whereas this was not occurring in previous weeks. Needed to re-start several sessions, often needing to reschedule due to multiple outages in a single session. Paying client. Please resolve asap.

Thank you, everyone, for letting us know about the issues you are experiencing. We are looking into these reports to understand where the problem lies. If you would like to help us get to a root cause more quickly, please write in via chat (bottom right of your dashboard) or via email (support@doxy.me) with the dates, times, and room URL (if part of a Clinic subscription) when these issues occurred so we can analyze those calls.

It happened again today. The endlessly spinning circle saying that we would be connected soon. There was nothing wrong with my broadband or my client’s, as was obvious as soon as we switched to Facetime. I also had a perfectly fine video chat with a friend on Facebook Messenger. Please sort this soonest.

1 Like

I had this problem several days ago, a refresh of the browser cured the problem rapidly. I was happy that the refresh did not disconnect the call.

Multiple times today, poor connectivity, having to start sessions over or do them by phone