Don't disconnect/reconnect when adding third person

Hello - currently, when adding a third client to the call, Doxy disconnects and reconnects to optimize the connection for a group call. I really wish this was not necessary. It is awkward to say hello to the first client, only to have the call disconnected and reconnected in order to add the third.

Hi @ryanhofrichter thank you for the feedback. You’ll be happy to know we do have a potential optimization for this. We will start testing it in a month or so. I’ll be sure to keep you in the loop for early feedback.

Fantastic, @Dylan! I’ll look forward to seeing how it works.

Hi @Dylan - any updates regarding this optimization?

Hey @ryanhofrichter thank you for following up. Unfortunately, I do not. We were not able to get to test this idea as I thought. We do plan on improving it, but I don’t have a timeline anymore.

I’m guessing your preferred method would be to wait till both people are in the Patient Queue and then add them to the call simultaneously?

Hi Dylan, because I run group sessions, my hope is to add one member at a time, but for there to be no disconnection and reconnection upon adding the third person. It’s quite awkward to say hello to the first client, only to then have to disconnect and reconnect when adding the next client.