Hi, doxy.me community! This release includes a popup that indicates you’re sharing your screen, better connections for low bandwidth calls, and improved accessibility for the check-in page.
As of Wednesday, April 21th, the following updates were made to the platform.
Call Experience Improvements
- Providers and patients will now be more aware when they are sharing their screens thanks to a highly visible popup.
- We improved the connection rate for calls with very poor bandwidth conditions on either the provider or patient side.
User Experience Improvements
- The BAA form will no longer switch to Portuguese or Spanish when you send an invite in those languages.
- As we continue to make our user interface accessible to all, we have improved our check-in page to accommodate people using screen readers.
- We added date filters to the Meeting History page. An all-time option was added to the Usage tab as well.
Be sure to check out previous updates if you missed them. And subscribe to our product updates forum by clicking on the bell icon in the right-hand margin to be notified anytime we post news here!
- April 6, 2021: Gallery View has arrived! Also changes to Meeting History and new search capabilities for admins
- March 23, 2021: Sharing audio from pre-recorded videos and improvements to email invites
- March 09, 2021: Net performance indicator on mobile devices, import the image from your LinkedIn profile, and select date ranges on the Analytics page
- February 25, 2021: New analytics page, update to the BAA tab, and improvements to Call Connection indicator
- February 09, 2021: Edit email invitations, upload your profile image, and new call experience support
- January 26, 2021: Additional support for Spanish speakers, a waiting room fix, and changes to credit card autofill