Hi, doxy.me community! This release adds better language support for Spanish-speaking patients, a fix for waiting room design, and a change to the credit card autofill experience.
As of Tuesday, January 26, the following updates were made to the platform.
User Experience Improvements
- The patient side of doxy.me is now fully translated into Spanish where before it was a partial translation. Read this Help article to learn how you can send a Spanish-based link to your patient. Pro and Clinic users can also specify Spanish language when they send email or SMS invites from doxy.me.
- The “Apply to all waiting rooms” feature on the Waiting Room customization page is now working correctly.
- We removed the credit card number suggestion from the patient check-in field. Additionally, you can completely disable the autocomplete in your browser settings.
- We’re almost ready to launch a feature that lets you upload a profile image from your computer. This is in addition to using Gravatar!
Be sure to check out previous updates if you missed them. And subscribe to our product updates forum by clicking on the bell icon in the top right corner to be notified anytime we post news here!
- January 05, 2021: Changes to user interface
- December 17, 2020: Improvements to video experience, a localization feature, confidentiality improvements, and a way to export information about your clinic
- November 17, 2020: Improvements to digital video performance and backstage technical elements
- October 20, 2020: Automatic call reconnection, email subject lines, and security improvements
- October 2, 2020: Send invites in different languages, custom login text, change currency for payment
- September 8, 2020: Teleconsent rollout, room passcodes, audio only call fix