Doxy.me product update: Additional support for Spanish speakers, a waiting room fix, and changes to credit card autofill

Hi, doxy.me community! This release adds better language support for Spanish-speaking patients, a fix for waiting room design, and a change to the credit card autofill experience.

As of Tuesday, January 26, the following updates were made to the platform.

User Experience Improvements

• The patient side of doxy.me is now fully translated into Spanish where before it was a partial translation. Read this Help article to learn how you can send a Spanish-based link to your patient. Pro and Clinic users can also specify Spanish language when they send email or SMS invites from doxy.me.

Kurt Spanish

• The “Apply to all waiting rooms” feature on the Waiting Room customization page is now working correctly.
  • We removed the credit card number suggestion from the patient check-in field. Additionally, you can completely disable the autocomplete in your browser settings.

Coming soon!

• We’re almost ready to launch a feature that lets you upload a profile image from your computer. This is in addition to using Gravatar!

Be sure to check out previous updates if you missed them. And subscribe to our product updates forum by clicking on the bell icon in the top right corner to be notified anytime we post news here!

2 Likes