Hi, doxy.me community! This release sees further improvements to the Spanish and Portuguese email invitations, automatic call reconnection, and security enhancements to drag and drop file sharing.
As of Tuesday, October 20, the following updates were made to the platform.
Premium Feature Improvements
- Spanish and Portuguese email invitations now show the subject line in the correct language.
Call Experience Improvements
- A patient’s dropped call will attempt to reconnect automatically when a call fails instead of requiring the patient to check in again.
- Drag and drop file sharing is even more secure.
Be sure to check out previous updates if you missed them. And subscribe to our product updates forum by clicking on the bell icon in the top right corner to be notified anytime we post news here!
- October 2, 2020: Send invites in different languages, custom login text, change currency for payment
- September 8, 2020: Teleconsent rollout, room passcodes, audio only call fix
- August 23, 2020: iPhone fixes, connection quality news, waiting room updates
- August 10, 2020: Customized waiting room improvements, bug fixes and more helpful dropped call notifications
- July 24, 2020: Patient consent verification for SMS invites
- July 9, 2020: Improved Clinic Settings navigation, bug fixes and more