Hi, doxy.me community! This release includes helpful changes to the text invite experience and an automated way to switch from Gallery view to Standard view when more than ten people are in the call.
As of Tuesday, May 18th, the following updates were made to the platform.
User Experience Improvements
- We added an error message explaining that a text invite was not delivered because a patient’s phone was temporarily unavailable (for example, out of service).
- To protect you against accidentally entering information in the “Invitation” field of the Text Message invite, the initial cursor was moved to the “Patient phone number” field.
- Also, the placeholder for the “Patient phone number” field was changed to “Enter mobile number” to avoid the appearance of a number already being entered, and to emphasize that this number must be a mobile number.
- Gallery view will now automatically switch to Standard view when there are 11 or more people participating to improve the user experience for large group calls.
- Admins and owners of clinics can now filter between their own call history or the full clinic history on the Meeting history page.
This release also includes many behind-the-scenes security enhancements and performance improvements.
Be sure to check out previous updates if you missed them. And subscribe to our product updates forum by clicking on the bell icon in the right-hand margin to be notified anytime we post news here!
- May 5, 2021: Fixes to a provider hardware issue, the return of session End Time, and toggles for admins to customize parts of the app
- April 21, 2021: Popup during screen sharing, better connections for low bandwidth calls, and improved accessibility features
- April 6, 2021: Gallery View has arrived! Also changes to Meeting History and new search capabilities for admins
- March 23, 2021: Sharing audio from pre-recorded videos and improvements to email invites
- March 09, 2021: Net performance indicator on mobile devices, import the image from your LinkedIn profile, and select date ranges on the Analytics page
- February 25, 2021: New analytics page, update to the BAA tab, and improvements to Call Connection indicator
- January 26, 2021: Additional support for Spanish speakers, a waiting room fix, and changes to credit card autofill