Hi, doxy.me community! This release makes changes to the Account Settings user interface and fixes a radio button issue in Teleconsent.
As of Thursday, January 14, the following updates were made to the platform.
- We made some changes to the Account Settings interface, including changing from a single Settings tab with subsections to three separate tabs: Profile, Room, and Account. Also we moved some fields and added some tooltips.
Previous settings page
New settings page
- We fixed an issue with Teleconsent where some radio buttons didn’t show selection properly.
Finally, we are aware of an issue where occasionally patients do not show up in the queue. This release also contains one of several upcoming fixes to alleviate this issue.
Be sure to check out previous updates if you missed them. And subscribe to our product updates forum by clicking on the bell icon in the top right corner to be notified anytime we post news here!
- January 05, 2021: View call status, capture high quality images, and add new devices
- December 17, 2020: Improvements to video experience, a localization feature, confidentiality improvements, and a way to export information about your clinic
- November 17, 2020: Improvements to digital video performance and backstage technical elements
- October 20, 2020: Automatic call reconnection, email subject lines, and security improvements
- October 2, 2020: Send invites in different languages, custom login text, change currency for payment
- September 8, 2020: Teleconsent rollout, room passcodes, audio only call fix