As of Thursday, February 11th, the following updates were made to the platform.
Call Experience Improvements
- The net performance indicator is now titled Connection Status to emphasize that the statistics show a combination of each caller’s bandwidth, whether from their phone or internet connection.
User Experience Improvements
- You can now send customized invites using the doxy.me email service. Simply edit the message in the Invite via Email dialog box. Remember not to send Personal Health Information (PHI) in your emails.
- Now you can upload a profile image from your device instead of using Gravatar.
Be sure to check out previous updates if you missed them. And subscribe to our product updates forum by clicking on the bell icon in the right-hand margin to be notified anytime we post news here!
- January 26, 2021: Additional support for Spanish speakers, a waiting room fix, and changes to credit card autofill
- January 05, 2021: Changes to user interface
- December 17, 2020: Improvements to video experience, a localization feature, confidentiality improvements, and a way to export information about your clinic
- November 17, 2020: Improvements to digital video performance and backstage technical elements
- October 20, 2020: Automatic call reconnection, email subject lines, and security improvements
- October 2, 2020: Send invites in different languages, custom login text, change currency for payment