Doxy.me product update: edit email invitations, upload your profile image, and new call experience support

Hi, doxy.me community! This release adds the ability to edit email invitations sent from doxy.me, an option to upload your profile image from your device, and new call experience support.

As of Thursday, February 11th, the following updates were made to the platform.

Call Experience Improvements

• The net performance indicator is now titled Connection Status to emphasize that the statistics show a combination of each caller’s bandwidth, whether from their phone or internet connection.

User Experience Improvements

• You can now send customized invites using the doxy.me email service. Simply edit the message in the Invite via Email dialog box. Remember not to send Personal Health Information (PHI) in your emails.

Be sure to check out previous updates if you missed them. And subscribe to our product updates forum by clicking on the bell icon in the right-hand margin to be notified anytime we post news here!

2 Likes

Adding new features is great, too bad you guys NEVER follow up, I still can’t get this service to work.

Hi @hs4l, I’m sorry we’ve caused you this frustration. I’ll reach out to you via email to understand a little bit more about what’s going on and how we can make it right.