Hi, doxy.me community! This release includes a fix to a clinic’s landing page drop-down.
As of Wednesday, June 16th, the following update was made to the platform:
User Experience Improvements
- Clinic admins can choose to have shared rooms or personal rooms not appear on the clinic’s landing page drop-down menu. However, when new users or shared rooms were added, they inadvertently appeared on the landing page as well. This unexpected behavior has been resolved.
This release also includes many behind-the-scenes security enhancements and performance improvements.
Be sure to check out previous updates if you missed them. And subscribe to our product updates forum by clicking on the bell icon in the right-hand margin to be notified anytime we post news here!
- June 3, 2021: Flip camera button on mobile devices, and an occasional post-call survey
- May 19, 2021: Changes to the text invite experience and an automated way to switch from Gallery view to Standard view
- May 5, 2021: Fixes to a provider hardware issue, the return of session End Time, and toggles for admins to customize parts of the app
- April 21, 2021: Popup during screen sharing, better connections for low bandwidth calls, and improved accessibility features
- April 6, 2021: Gallery View has arrived! Also changes to Meeting History and new search capabilities for admins
- March 23, 2021: Sharing audio from pre-recorded videos and improvements to email invites
- March 09, 2021: Net performance indicator on mobile devices, import the image from your LinkedIn profile, and select date ranges on the Analytics page