Hi, doxy.me community! This release includes a fix to an AirPods connection bug, and a new Meeting History and Usage filter for clinic admins.
As of Wednesday, June 30th, the following updates were made to the platform:
User Experience Improvements
- Fixed a bug where in isolated incidents AirPods were not connecting properly.
- Clinic admins and owners can now use a new Analytics filter on the Meeting History and Usage pages to view the activity information of a specific provider, or of a personal or shared room.
This release also includes many behind-the-scenes security enhancements and performance improvements.
Be sure to check out previous updates if you missed them. And subscribe to our product updates forum by clicking on the bell icon in the right-hand margin to be notified anytime we post news here!
- June 16, 2021: Fix to a clinic’s landing page drop-down
- June 3, 2021: Flip camera button on mobile devices, and an occasional post-call survey
- May 19, 2021: Changes to the text invite experience and an automated way to switch from Gallery view to Standard view
- May 5, 2021: Fixes to a provider hardware issue, the return of session End Time, and toggles for admins to customize parts of the app
- April 21, 2021: Popup during screen sharing, better connections for low bandwidth calls, and improved accessibility features