Hi, doxy.me community! This release includes fixes to a provider hardware issue, the return of session End Time, and toggles for admins to customize parts of the app for their clinics.
As of Wednesday, May 5th, the following updates were made to the platform.
Call Experience Improvements
- We fixed an occasional issue so patients can now hear the provider after the provider connects an additional camera, or after the provider disconnects an active mic, mutes the call and then unmutes.
User Experience Improvements
- Call End Time statistics have been added back to the meeting history page.
- For clinic admins, we added two new toggles which give you control over whether to allow providers the ability to edit text and/or email invites. These toggles default to On unless you have already turned off a provider’s ability to send text and/or email invites.
- Video resolution can now be toggled on and off from the clinic account settings.
This release also includes many behind-the-scenes security enhancements and performance improvements.
Be sure to check out previous updates if you missed them. And subscribe to our product updates forum by clicking on the bell icon in the right-hand margin to be notified anytime we post news here!
- April 21, 2021: Popup during screen sharing, better connections for low bandwidth calls, and improved accessibility features
- April 6, 2021: Gallery View has arrived! Also changes to Meeting History and new search capabilities for admins
- March 23, 2021: Sharing audio from pre-recorded videos and improvements to email invites
- March 09, 2021: Net performance indicator on mobile devices, import the image from your LinkedIn profile, and select date ranges on the Analytics page
- February 25, 2021: New analytics page, update to the BAA tab, and improvements to Call Connection indicator
- January 26, 2021: Additional support for Spanish speakers, a waiting room fix, and changes to credit card autofill