Hi, doxy.me community! This release includes adding a flip camera button on the mobile interface and an occasional post-call survey for you to tell us how we can improve your telehealth experience.
As of Thursday, June 3rd, the following updates were made to the platform:
User Experience Improvements
- A flip camera button was added to the mobile interface to allow the patient (or provider) to change which camera on their device they are using. This will help patients show an injury, a prescription bottle, etc.
- We added a post-call survey that will appear after every 10 doxy.me calls (we host almost 2 million calls a week!). The optional survey asks a few questions about the quality of your call so we can improve your doxy.me experience.
This release also includes many behind-the-scenes security enhancements and performance improvements.
Be sure to check out previous updates if you missed them. And subscribe to our product updates forum by clicking on the bell icon in the right-hand margin to be notified anytime we post news here!
- June 3, 2021: Changes to the text invite experience and an automated way to switch from Gallery view to Standard view
- May 5, 2021: Fixes to a provider hardware issue, the return of session End Time, and toggles for admins to customize parts of the app
- April 21, 2021: Popup during screen sharing, better connections for low bandwidth calls, and improved accessibility features
- April 6, 2021: Gallery View has arrived! Also changes to Meeting History and new search capabilities for admins
- March 23, 2021: Sharing audio from pre-recorded videos and improvements to email invites
- March 09, 2021: Net performance indicator on mobile devices, import the image from your LinkedIn profile, and select date ranges on the Analytics page
- February 25, 2021: New analytics page, update to the BAA tab, and improvements to Call Connection indicator