Hi, doxy.me community! This release includes Gallery view for Professional and Clinic users, Meeting History on the Analytics page, and new search capabilities for Clinic admins.
As of Tuesday, April 6th, the following updates were made to the platform.
Call Experience Improvements
- Professional and Clinic users, Gallery layout for your group calls is here! Now you can see up to 9 patients on your screen at the same time. To switch to Gallery View, click on the Gallery icon in the bottom right corner.
User Experience Improvements
- Clinic members can now see which room their calls took place in. Clinic admins will be able to see all the meeting history for the account. The provider name had been added in a column as well.
- Clinic admins can now search by name, email, and room name in Clinic settings > Shared room > Users and Clinic settings > Manage users.
Be sure to check out previous updates if you missed them. And subscribe to our product updates forum by clicking on the bell icon in the right-hand margin to be notified anytime we post news here!
- March 23, 2021: Sharing audio from pre-recorded videos and improvements to email invites
- March 09, 2021: Net performance indicator on mobile devices, import the image from your LinkedIn profile, and select date ranges on the Analytics page
- February 25, 2021: New analytics page, update to the BAA tab, and improvements to Call Connection indicator
- February 09, 2021: Edit email invitations, upload your profile image, and new call experience support
- January 26, 2021: Additional support for Spanish speakers, a waiting room fix, and changes to credit card autofill
- January 05, 2021: Changes to user interface