Hi, doxy.me community! This release contains several improvements to your video experience, localized URL language, improved patient confidentiality, and a way to export Clinic users and roles.
As of Thursday, December 17, the following updates were made to the platform.
Call Experience Improvements
- You can now switch to low-definition video on iOS devices whenever your iOS device supports this ability.
- The person who is currently speaking is now the active window in a group call every time.
- To protect patient confidentiality while screen sharing, the patient queue will no longer show patient names or avatars. Rather, that information will be replaced with placeholder information (e.g., “Patient 1”).
- All notifications will now include only the first name (or word) that a patient provides during check-in. For example, if John Simmons checks in, the notification will only contain the name “John” in the message.
- When you send your patient an email or text invitation in Spanish or Portuguese, your waiting room link in the invitation will be localized.
- Clinic admins and owners can now export a list of users and their roles (in CSV format) using the Export User button (Account settings -> Clinic settings -> Manage users). The list contains the first and last names of all Clinic members, as well as email addresses, room URLs, statuses, and dates they joined the clinic.
Be sure to check out previous updates if you missed them. And subscribe to our product updates forum by clicking on the bell icon in the top right corner to be notified anytime we post news here!
- November 17, 2020: Improvements to digital video performance and backstage technical elements
- October 20, 2020: Automatic call reconnection, email subject lines, and security improvements
- October 2, 2020: Send invites in different languages, custom login text, change currency for payment
- September 8, 2020: Teleconsent rollout, room passcodes, audio only call fix
- August 23, 2020: iPhone fixes, connection quality news, waiting room updates
- August 10, 2020: Customized waiting room improvements, bug fixes and more helpful dropped call notifications