This update includes help for iPhone users, a new ability to edit all the waiting rooms in a clinic at once, and prompts telling you when you or your patients are having connection issues.
We’re now trying to make these updates before a release so you won’t be surprised by changes and you can make plans to use new features. Help pages for some of these new features are coming soon.
As of Tuesday, August 25, the following updates will be made to the platform:
Premium Feature Improvements
- You can now apply layout changes to all waiting rooms in the clinic at once! You can easily unify waiting room designs across your clinic.
- You can change the currency of payments to accommodate the needs of your patients. More than 100 currencies are available!
Call Experience Improvements
- iPhone users can easily switch to the rear camera How to switch your camera
- Camera access notifications are easier to see
- You can now see when you or your patients have a poor connection Improving your connection
- We changed some animations to improve performance and speed
- You will now get a prompt to enable your camera if it’s blocked when you check in
- iPhone users who receive a phone call will now rejoin the doxy.me call with full service
Be sure to check out previous updates if you missed them. And subscribe to our product updates forum by clicking on the bell icon in the top right corner to be notified anytime we post news here!
- August 10, 2020: Customized waiting room improvements, bug fixes and more helpful dropped call notifications
- July 24, 2020: Patient consent verification for SMS invites
- July 9, 2020: Improved Clinic Settings navigation, bug fixes and more
- July 2, 2020: New clinic landing page tool, group call improvement and more
- May 29, 2020: BAA fix, accessibility improvement and better shared waiting room management for Clinics
- May 8, 2020: New Clinic currency settings, improved dashboard help button and more