Hi, doxy.me community! This release includes the net performance indicator on mobile devices, you can now import the image from your LinkedIn profile, and a message was changed to accommodate patient needs.
As of Tuesday, March 9th, the following updates were made to the platform.
Call Experience Improvements
- The net performance indicator is now available for mobile devices. The indicator displays connection strength, bandwidth, and packet loss.
User Experience Improvements
- Providers can now import the image from their LinkedIn profile to use for their doxy.me profile photo.
- The message patients see when a provider hangs up a call was changed from “You were removed from the waiting room” to “Your call has ended. Enjoy your day.” We did this in response to learning that some patients with trauma history were having an unpleasant emotional response to the previous message.
- On the Analytics page, providers can now select the date ranges for total sessions, session minutes, and average session time.
- Clinic Admins now have the ability to disable social media authentication on their Clinic login page.
Also, we limited the number of shared rooms for providers to 197. To improve performance, we recommend having fewer than 50 shared rooms for each provider.
Be sure to check out previous updates if you missed them. And subscribe to our product updates forum by clicking on the bell icon in the right-hand margin to be notified anytime we post news here!
- February 25, 2021: New analytics page, update to the BAA tab, and improvements to Call Connection indicator
- February 09, 2021: Edit email invitations, upload your profile image, and new call experience support
- January 26, 2021: Additional support for Spanish speakers, a waiting room fix, and changes to credit card autofill
- January 05, 2021: Changes to user interface
- December 17, 2020: Improvements to video experience, a localization feature, confidentiality improvements, and a way to export information about your clinic
- November 17, 2020: Improvements to digital video performance and backstage technical elements