Hi, doxy.me community! This release includes a new analytics page, an update to the BAA tab, and improvements to the Call Connection indicator.
As of Thursday, February 25th, the following updates were made to the platform.
Call Experience Improvements
- The Call Connection indicator now shows the strength of the audio call when the camera is off. This is currently only available for desktop one-on-one calls.
User Experience Improvements
- We’re introducing a new Analytics page, available to every doxy.me provider. You can view your usage statistics and data about this month’s calls, monthly totals, and all-time usage information. Access the Analytics page from the side panel after you log in to your account. Coming soon, the ability to view data for specific date ranges and extended functionality for Clinic Admins!
- We’ve updated the Business Associate Agreement tab so it’s simpler and more efficient. In addition, we now provide links to resources that will help providers better understand whether they need a BAA with doxy.me. The BAA itself was also updated.
Be sure to check out previous updates if you missed them. And subscribe to our product updates forum by clicking on the bell icon in the right-hand margin to be notified anytime we post news here!
- February 11, 2021: Edit email invitations, upload your profile image, and new call experience support
- January 26, 2021: Additional support for Spanish speakers, a waiting room fix, and changes to credit card autofill
- January 05, 2021: Changes to user interface
- December 17, 2020: Improvements to video experience, a localization feature, confidentiality improvements, and a way to export information about your clinic
- November 17, 2020: Improvements to digital video performance and backstage technical elements
- October 20, 2020: Automatic call reconnection, email subject lines, and security improvements