Hi everyone, I’m here with another update from the doxy.me developers, who have as always been working to improve the platform based on the feedback and suggestions of our users. Early Thursday morning, we rolled out some big changes relevant to all users:
- A very widely requested change: Clinic admins can now hide individual waiting rooms from the landing page dropdown menu. They can do this by going to their Clinic Settings tab and expanding a new section named “Clinic landing page.”
- Providers can now preview a teleconsent document before sending it to their patient while in a call.
Premium feature improvements
- Another very popular request: In group calls, the person speaking will now automatically become the largest video feed.
- When providers send an email invite to a patient via doxy.me, the passcode will now be included in the email if they have one activated for their waiting room.
General platform improvements
- The text chat box will now automatically disappear if it is empty when a patient leaves the waiting room. If the chat box contains text, it will not disappear; we leave it there until the provider manually refreshes the page to ensure they have time to copy the contents to their notes, if they wish.
- Running the new pre-call test tool will no longer prevent a call from starting, an issue a few users had reported.
- We also made some small improvements to the layout of a few screens to make them easier to navigate.
We mean it when we say the feedback of our users is a vital part of our process, so please be sure to head to the Feature Requests Forum and let our developers know what you’d like to see next. Even if somebody has already made the suggestion - more likes or replies to those posts influences how we prioritize things. So keep it coming!
Also, be sure to check out previous updates if you missed them. And subscribe to updates to our product updates forum by clicking on the bell icon in the top right corner to be notified anytime we post news here!
May 1, 2020: Big improvements to group calling, and more