Hi, doxy.me community! This update includes several cool features, but the most exciting is that Pro and Clinic providers can now send email and text invites in other languages. This feature has been requested for a while and we’re happy to roll it out.
We’re trying to make these update announcements before a release so you won’t be surprised by changes and you can make plans to use new features. Help pages for some of these new features are coming soon.
As of Tuesday, October 6, the following updates will be made to the platform.
Premium Feature Improvements
- Pro and Clinic providers can send email and text invites to patients in English, Spanish, or Portuguese. To use the feature, click Invite via on your Dashboard and choose Text message, or choose Email > Send from doxy.me. You’ll see a Select language dropdown menu.
- Clinic account owners and admins admins have more choices about the wording of the field where patients fill in their names during check-in. The feature is available in the Clinic settings > Landing page section.
- Pro and Clinic providers can change the currency of a payment during a call. Simply initiate the payment and choose the currency from the dropdown menu.
- The passcode feature is automatically disabled when providers downgrade to Free accounts.
- Safari users can now select their preferred speakers.
- Email, SMS, and browser notifications about patient arrival include the name of the room where the patient has checked in and the link for provider login.
- The screen share feature now works when a third person is added to a call.
- The precall test closes automatically when a call starts.
Be sure to check out previous updates if you missed them. And subscribe to our product updates forum by clicking on the bell icon in the top right corner to be notified anytime we post news here!
- September 8, 2020: Teleconsent rollout, room passcodes, audio only call fix
- August 23, 2020: iPhone fixes, connection quality news, waiting room updates
- August 10, 2020: Customized waiting room improvements, bug fixes and more helpful dropped call notifications
- July 24, 2020: Patient consent verification for SMS invites
- July 9, 2020: Improved Clinic Settings navigation, bug fixes and more
- July 2, 2020: New clinic landing page tool, group call improvement and more