Hi, doxy.me community! This release includes sharing audio from pre-recorded videos in calls, and improvements to email invite functions.
As of Tuesday, March 23rd, the following updates were made to the platform.
Call Experience Improvements
- CHROME USERS ONLY: When sharing a pre-recorded video on your screen, your patient will now hear the audio from your device. To engage this new feature, click the Share audio box when you start to share your screen.
User Experience Improvements
- If you are a Professional or Clinic user, the email invite feature will remember your email type preference and default to that type every time. You can always change the type of invite.
- When email invites are sent from doxy.me, they now display “Doxy.me Telemedicine" as the sender instead of “email@example.com.”
Be sure to check out previous updates if you missed them. And subscribe to our product updates forum by clicking on the bell icon in the right-hand margin to be notified anytime we post news here!
- March 09, 2021: Net performance indicator on mobile devices, import the image from your LinkedIn profile, and select date ranges on the Analytics page
- February 25, 2021: New analytics page, update to the BAA tab, and improvements to Call Connection indicator
- February 09, 2021: Edit email invitations, upload your profile image, and new call experience support
- January 26, 2021: Additional support for Spanish speakers, a waiting room fix, and changes to credit card autofill
- January 05, 2021: Changes to user interface
- December 17, 2020: Improvements to video experience, a localization feature, confidentiality improvements, and a way to export information about your clinic