Hi, doxy.me community! I’ve enjoyed talking to a few of you as I ramp up in this new position. This update includes a new teleconsent feature for clinic users, a partial fix for a passcode problem, and a fix for an audio only call issue.
We’re trying to make these update announcements before a release so you won’t be surprised by changes and you can make plans to use new features. Help pages for some of these new features are coming soon.
As of September 10th, the following updates will be made to the platform:
Premium Feature Improvements
TELECONSENT IS LIVE! We have great news for clinics that don’t have teleconsent enabled yet. As you may know, teleconsent lets you share a document with a new patient to ensure they consent to the telemedicine experience. This feature has been slowly rolled out to some users for testing, but this is a general release for all clinic users.
After the release, all clinics without teleconsent will have a standard teleconsent form turned on. Clinics of 20 or more providers can add a custom teleconsent form to their clinic, for a charge of $250. Clinics interested in this option should email email@example.com.
If you’ve been participating in a beta test, please continue to give feedback. This will help doxy.me improve for everyone.
Room Passcode is a feature available for Pro and Clinic users. When Pro or Clinic users downgraded to a free account, their patients were sometimes locked out of the waiting room because the passcode feature stayed active even though providers couldn’t use it. Now when paying users downgrade to a free account, they will continue to have access to the passcode feature until a complete fix is in place. It will be fixed completely in the next few weeks.
Call Experience Improvements
- Now after an audio-only call, you can switch your camera back on as needed.
Be sure to check out previous updates if you missed them. And subscribe to our product updates forum by clicking on the bell icon in the top right corner to be notified anytime we post news here!
- August 23, 2020: iPhone fixes, connection quality news, waiting room updates
- August 10, 2020: Customized waiting room improvements, bug fixes and more helpful dropped call notifications
- July 24, 2020: Patient consent verification for SMS invites
- July 9, 2020: Improved Clinic Settings navigation, bug fixes and more
- July 2, 2020: New clinic landing page tool, group call improvement and more
- May 29, 2020: BAA fix, accessibility improvement and better shared waiting room management for Clinics