Hi, doxy.me community! This release adds a robust call status bar, the ability to capture high quality images, and better recognition of new devices.
As of Tuesday, January 05, the following updates were made to the platform.
Call Experience Improvements
- A call status bar now shows descriptive details of factors that affect the quality of the call. These statistics are a combined report of how each person’s network connection comes together to determine the overall call quality.
- The system now recognizes new devices even if there were no devices connected at the start of the call.
- When the video resolution switcher is set to take high quality image captures, the captured image resolution is the same as the current video resolution.
Be sure to check out previous updates if you missed them. And subscribe to our product updates forum by clicking on the bell icon in the top right corner to be notified anytime we post news here!
- December 17, 2020: Improvements to video experience, a localization feature, confidentiality improvements, and a way to export information about your clinic
- November 17, 2020: Improvements to digital video performance and backstage technical elements
- October 20, 2020: Automatic call reconnection, email subject lines, and security improvements
- October 2, 2020: Send invites in different languages, custom login text, change currency for payment
- September 8, 2020: Teleconsent rollout, room passcodes, audio only call fix
- August 23, 2020: iPhone fixes, connection quality news, waiting room updates