Dr. Andrews Counseling Center

Dr. Faezeh Andrews has 33 years experience in mental health and substance abuse field and a private provider for all age group, family, children, youth, adult and older adults; received 2 public awards, was Juvenile Assessment Center Clinical Director, 15 years FSW Adjunct Professor; & managed 211 hotline for 13 years.
In my private practice, I provide individual, family and group counseling. My hope is to create a safe environment where clients can explore distressing issues, begin the healing process, and create a sense of self-empowerment and become self-sufficient as they enter on a voyage towards self-discovery and living a more fulfilling life. From the first moment individuals enter my office, we build a trusting relationship & encouraged to “trust the process” and broaden their therapeutic journey for self-discovery and to heal. My clients are challenged to view, understand their journey with the ultimate hope to heal and work towards becoming self-sufficient! Areas of focus: addiction, adolescent counseling, anxiety, Children/youth, and family counseling, career counseling, co-dependency coping skills, cultural counseling depression, diversity issues, domestic violence, identity issues or crisis, divorce, EAP, family conflict, grief, marital and premarital counseling, mental health & substance abuse issues, self-esteem, spiritual concerns, OCD, parenting, peer relationships, stress, women’s issue. I teach clients to recognize, become self-aware, work on their action plan and start the healing process. I am also a qualified supervisor for the state of Florida to supervise LMHC interns. Accept new clients and student interns with an hourly rate of $125, self-pay. To schedule an appointment please call 239-8954259.