Epic Systems integration is now available!

Hello!

An integration between doxy.me and Epic Systems is now available for beta! We are excited to offer this integration to doxy.me customers who use Epic Systems as their EHR.

Benefits of using this integration include:

• Time Savings! Providers can now launch doxy.me from the patient’s chart in Epic Hyperspace. Single Sign On allows the provider to open doxy.me without having to sign in a second time.
  • Providers will receive a visual notification in Epic Hyperspace once the patient has checked into the doxy.me Waiting Room.
  • No more copying/pasting the doxy.me URL into the patient’s appointment. The URL will automatically be included in the appointment reminder sent to the patient’s email and/or text.
  • The Meeting History will automatically be documented in the patient’s chart. This includes Date, Provider Name, Room Name, Start and End Times, Duration, and Waiting Time.
  • Patient’s can join their doxy.me telehealth visit from their MyChart portal, or clicking the link in their appointment reminder email and/or text.

If you are interested in being part of this beta program, please send an email to integrations@doxy.me. You can also learn more here. Please note that this integration is not available to Epic Connect customers at this time.

1 Like