Error message trying to do the pre-call test

When using the pre-call test function I often get this message: “Unfortunately, Doxy.me requires features that your web browser doesn’t support :disappointed:”; this is followed by instruction to upgrade or update my browser. At that point I can go no further. My browser (Safari) automatically updates and I get this message seemingly randomly. I wish there were real technical support so I could go straight to the source and get a reply instead of having to watch this forum. I’ve tried to send this message in other places and have never had a reply. Thanks for any assistance.

I have a similar issue. When I run the doxy bot it says I have not allowed my microphone or camera in Chrome. When I check in Chrome settings it shows both as being allowed and most of the time, the client can see and hear me. There appears to be a bug in the doxy bot. I think you can only get real technical support, but only by chat, if you are using the paid version. On the other hand I haven’t had much success with the chat support either.

I am having a similar issue after purchasing a new phone. I’m getting an error message stating that my Chrome needs to be upgraded, and I have the latest version of Chrome. Then, an error when I run doxy bot says that I haven’t allowed use of my microphone or camera. All settings in Chrome and on my phone are set to allow. I couldn’t find anything on any other tech support sites either. However, I did discover a fix for now that may help: I switched to the “desktop site” in the menu when clicking the three dots, and my camera and microphone work fine. The font is just very small!