Gallery View in PRO version

Hello!

I see in the forum that there were requests made for Gallery view options way back at the start of the year. Has this feature been developed and implemented yet? If not, what is the ETA? This is such an important necessity while working with more than one individual at a time.

no idea what gallery view is but Im wondering how many people I can have sign in from diff. devices for a session on the pro if anyone has an answer for that

Hi there. Gallery view is certainly a feature that our development team wants to have available to our subscribers. Unfortunately, at this time there is no specific timeline at to when the gallery view will be released. We hear you on it’s importance and truly appreciate your feedback. Stay well.

Hi Gwen,

Thank you for responding to my inquiry.
It is indeed unfortunate that there is no timeline for the release of gallery view, especially since there have been requests from several users since the start of the year and it has become industry standard on video-conferencing platforms. As a provider of services, I have to pay attention to the needs and ease of use for my customers, and as this is a highly requested and important feature when meeting with more than one person, I have to consider other options.
Although I value consistency and continuity, the unavailability of this feature as well as the increased frequency of poor quality of calls, pushes me closer towards ending my subscription with doxy.

Sincerely,
Kanchan

We completely understand that you have to find a platform that fits you and your patient’s needs. Just know that we hear you and know that this is an important feature to many of our subscribers. If you have having poor quality calls, please reach out to customer support right away so that we can pinpoint what is going on. You should not be having regular issues. I conduct tests calls each day with patients and providrs and rarely are there issues. We truly want you and your patients to have the best experience. Stay well.