Get to know Courtney

Hi!

You have probably read a few messages from me already. :wink: My main job is to make sure you are having an amazing experience at Doxy.me. If there is anything I can help with, let me know!

A bit about me: I am a mother to quadruplets. Read about them in the New York Times and the Washington Post. They were born in 2012 at 25 weeks at Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester, NY. They were all under 2lbs and it is a true miracle that they all survived.

I grew up in Rochester, NY and moved out to Utah to study Business Management at Utah Valley University. While at school I had the chance to study in London and teach English in Wuxi, China. I was also heavily involved with student government and did a year with AmeriCorps.After graduation I headed down to Las Vegas and worked for a non-profit called U.S.VETS. My husband and I moved back to NY while I was pregnant to be close to family. They say it takes a village to raise kids and we knew we would need a pretty big village!

I started working at Doxy.me when the kids went to school and itโ€™s been an amazing place to work! :heart:

When Iโ€™m not working Iโ€™m shuttling kids around to practices, helping out with the local Rotary club, swimming, skiing, reading, and constantly working on some type of home improvement project!

Your children are a blessing and beautiful too!
Thank you for sharing your story.

Hi Courtney- I already posted this to the general message board so it may be redundant to ask it here but during my first session tonight, it worked fine for the first 30 minutes but then my client began to hear her own voice in an echo and even with disconnecting and reconnecting, we were not able to get the echo to go away. thanks for any help you can provide

Hi!
I responded in the other post :slight_smile: