Getting to know Gwen

Hello! I’m Gwen. After growing up in the Eastern Panhandle of WV, I graduated from Juniata College in PA with a biology degree. With biology being such a broad area, I found myself not knowing if I wanted to work with animals, teach high school biology (who doesn’t love dissecting the frog?) or work for a pharmaceutical company. Long story short, my husband’s career path landed us in California where I started working for a large fitness company for 9 years. I trained clients of all shapes and sizes with seniors being my favorite. They have the best stories and helping them improve their quality of life is so fulfilling.

After 5 years of being in CA, we found ourselves back on the East Coast in Western New York. It’s been quite an adjustment to the long winters and the crazy wind, but it’s a wonderful place to raise children.

I have 2 daughters that keep me ever so busy and I happen to live right next door to another Doxy.me team member. I love to cook and try new cuisines. I love singing and dancing in the kitchen with my munchkins and still enjoy getting in a good workout.

I feel so fortunate to have joined a team that is helping to pioneer the future of telemedicine and look forward to spreading the word about Doxy.me.