Group invitation

We have not had success with using groups with more than 4 people even though we have a clinic account and our understanding is it should work for up to 10. Additionally, the idea of sending potentially 9 separate invitations seems absurd but I don’t see a way to send multiple people an invitation to join a room. I would have though a semi colon or comma or some other symbol would denote another e-mail address being added to the invite but that simply alerts me to “invalid e-mail address” - please advise how I can send an invitation to multiple people at once rather than one at a time for the sake of efficiency. thank you.

1 Like

Same here, I have a group of 7-8 and we are not able to stay more than 5 minutes. The team has been working on my account. I am hoping that will improve once not many people is on their devices around my neighborhood.

1 Like

We have this same experience and have asked for group call improvements. As a teaching facility, group calls are extremely important to our organization and we receive a lot of pressure to implement this feature.

1 Like

If you choose invite via email, you can choose “Use my default email client” and it opens up a regular email. You can add more names to the “to” line of that email.

I just tried that and it worked for 3-4 people

Thanks docjim - the issue is i cannot have patients having e-mail addresses for our providers so I’d have to create dummy e-mails which with 400+ people using becomes burdensome I think it would be far easier for Doxy to allow for symbols to separate invitees so you could do send one invite to multiple participants. Tatiana

yes, privacy is a concern.
I realize I am proposing a “work around” but I think this can still work:
You can send out an email to yourself and BCC everyone - then the only email anyone sees is your own.
Hope that helps

1 Like