How exclude a personal waiting room from pulldown?

We have a bunch of providers, but also couple of “admin” accounts from I.T. that we use to administer and manage doxyme. We absolutely do not want these admin accounts to appear in the pulldown from our main doxyme page at https://***.doxy.me

How do we restrict which rooms show up here?
Screen shot --> whomeet

10 Likes

Following this. I’m interested to know if we could, for example, display only shared waiting rooms instead of all providers “individual” rooms.

1 Like

This is a great idea, and we are planning to build this feature in the coming week or two. I will keep you posted.

3 Likes

Thanks Dylan. I can imagine a few scenarios where this would be important.

1. A hospital wants to use individual rooms from the pull down, and only give access to the shared rooms if somebody was specifically sent the link to that shared room. The shared rooms would then need to be hidden from the pulldown.

2. A hospital wants to only show the shared rooms, and not provide any indirect access to provider’s personal rooms. Personal rooms would then need to be hidden from the pulldown

3. A hospital has non-clinical admin accounts they don’t want to show on the pull down.

It’s already tough enough working through provider’s and patient’s needs in an interface like this. It’s important to be able to keep things as simple and clean as possible.

Thanks again.

3 Likes

I am just getting started with Doxy.me for an urgent care CLINIC account.
Our plan is to start with the patient in our “check-in” shared room, then get transferred to a “nurse triage” shared room, then to a “provider” shared room.
When the patient pulls up our clinic doxy.me domain, they are able to choose any room to sign into, including individual provider rooms, thwarting our efforts to have them begin with our receptionist and confusing our entire staff!

If you could give us the option to choose which rooms would be available for patients to enter when they enter our “******.doxy.me” domain, this would help us setup patient access the way which works best for each user account.

Thanks!
Pat

1 Like

We need this too. I don’t want my admin account showing up and we don’t want to use any Shared waiting rooms at the current time. Also if we could arrange this in a certain order it would be good. It just seems random based on when they were created. We have 15 Providers with their own rooms and they are in order created.

@Dylan any progress on this feature request?

Yeah, even though we will plan on limiting what rooms show up here, random order is silly. If there was a default order, at least make it alphabetical. Ultimately what I think we will do is make the room names be the last names of our providers, then list them alphabetically. Right now it’s a bit of a trainwreck.

Hi Dylan, I am sure this is a busy time for your team, any update on getting this functionality incorporated?

1 Like

I need to know this as well. Thank you

Hello,
Are there any updates in regards to this feature?

This was going to be addressed in a week or two 29 days ago. Not getting any replies from support. Has anyone heard of any update schedule?

Can you tell me if or when this will be addressed please. We have a large group and want to prevent people accessing provider rooms directly. We have a shared waiting room for all providers and patients. If we could switch off the generic waiting room with pulldown that would be great.

We are also trying to limit the other non-provider rooms from our drop down. Cannot find a way so far. I tried to place an “x” in front of the last name to force the room to drop to the bottom of the drop down, but that doesn’t seem to work for the landing page. it does move it to the bottom of the clinic manage users sections. Is there any way to edit the room name to place an “x” in front of the name besides from the email?
Anyone know if you delete a paid user, can you modify this and/or will you be charged the fee again?
thanks,

1 Like

We really need this feature as well. We have a large practice and we have patients clicking on the wrong rooms because we can’t limit their choices.

I understand we are implementing this feature very soon. I wanted to offer some workarounds for this while we are waiting that some clinics have done.

Some clinics are renaming user rooms that will be appearing as “Staff Only” “Employees Only” and some clinic even use these rooms as employee communication areas!

Any updates on this feature? Last post here was a month ago when the feature was coming “very soon.” Thanks!

This feature is at its final stages of of development and will be released as soon as finalization is complete! We are likely weeks away from releasing this feature if all continues well.

Is there an ETA on this? We really need it ASAP

@nathan-silverglate I’m pretty sure mid next week it will be out. But let me confirm.