Intake Package Signing

I would love to have the option to have my intake package available online for my clients to e-sign.

You can use DocuSign this allows you to send documents the client esigns and they are returned to you

Yes, but they’re priced way out of range for solo practitioners, when you ask for a BAA for HIPAA compliance, which we need. I searched all the alternatives to Docusign, and the cheapest I came up with was still in the thousands/year.

I think it is 25 per month per user 300 s year

drnorwood
February 26 |

Yes, but they’re priced way out of range for solo practitioners, when you ask for a BAA for HIPAA compliance, which we need. I searched all the alternatives to Docusign, and the cheapest I came up with was still in the thousands/year.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

kathyspitz
February 26 |

You can use DocuSign this allows you to send documents the client esigns and they are returned to you
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

That’s the price without BAA

Hi all, would something like teleconsent be useful? https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2451865415300508

It’s timestamped. It’s signed. It’s encrypted under BAA. I think it would fill the requirements. I’ve scheduled a meeting with my malpractice insurance lawyer to over these questions specifically. I think I’ll ask about this too.

Yes, it would work. Is anything like that in the works with Doxy?

If it already exists in the paid version, I’m upgrading TODAY :joy:

It’s currently in beta, we’re working to make it available to the professional and clinic users. Hope to have it available within the next few months. Stay tuned!

As you guys work on this, please, please, please keep in mind us poor, lonely single-provider private practitioners keeping a reasonable client load and don’t price us out of this option. Price has been the one prohibitive factor of the other electronic signing services; their price can only be supported by multi-provider high-traffic clinics.

I’m new to this site, and signed up for the free account. I was going to upgrade to the mid range, primarily to be paid for the service with a HIPPA compliant service. Now I’m reading this post about the intake paperwork…How are therapists currently managing getting paperwork signed?

Our main mission is for telemedicine to be affordable and accessible by all! We will do our best when it comes to pricing teleconsent. :slight_smile:

I believe some providers are using docusign. Doxy.me is currently developing teleconsent and we are really excited to get it rolled out here in the future!

Docusign wouldn’t even talk to me as a single provider (needing a BAA; I could have used them without the BAA, but then, as you know, it’s not something we can do as psychologists). So, not only was the cost prohibitive, but from the get go they only accept practices with at least 5 providers (if I remember correctly; I checked out a lot of the services and usually the minimum provider number was 5 or 20).

Can we use the file transfer system to transfer consent paperwork? Or would that not work? Christy

Using the file transfer system works, but it is as convenient as emailing the forms … and then the client will have to open them in whatever program they use and add their signature and send them back. It’s easy enough, and yet having the teleconsent feature would make it so much easier.

I use Theranest.com for my forms, notes, billing, and scheduling.

You use click this link below for a free trial.

Is there an update on the teleconsent feature? I would be very interested. Thank you!