Integration of Other Payment Vendors

Is it possible to provide the option to integrate additional payment vendors other than Stripe?

Do you recommend using other vendors? Are there other vendors with less of a cost to us in terms of the % they take?

Hello
Currently Stripe is the only option to have integrated into the actual platform, but many providers choose to use their own billing software or other programs such as Square which is fine. You are welcome to use whatever platform you prefer and is most convenient for you.

1 Like

We currently use Classy and they have a 3% transaction fee. Stripe is 2.9% + .30 per transaction (adds up a lot!). Not sure about Square. These fees are crazy considering we only pay about $25/mon with our office’s credit card machine.

I would just like to have the option to use another vendor within Doxy since that removes obstacles that would otherwise delay payment. We’re a non-profit so we are limited to what billing platforms we can afford.

Completely undertandable. We hear you and I will pass this information on. Side note, Square I believe is also 2.9% with a 10 cent transaction fee. Thank you for your contribution to telemedicine. Have a great week.