Invite button does not work on ipad

The invite via link does not seem to function on an iPad. If I sign in on my computer using chrome it does work.

I have a few questions, if you don’t mind answering for me.

1.Have you used the invite button before on the Ipad?
2. Have you upgraded to the latest version of the Safari Browser and the most current OS update for the Ipad itself?
3. If so when you signed into Doxy.me did you give the Doxy.me site access to the camera and microphone.

Thanks for the quick response- oddly about halfway through the morning it seems to have resolved.

It was a problem all week last week and this morning. I had never gotten it to work previously, the button just would not respond. I did update the operating system last week sometime and I did give it access to the video and microphone, although now it doesn’t seem to matter whether it is enabled or not and the button works fine.

Not sure what the issue was… let me know if you need any more info.

Visit us at www.UHhospitals.org. The enclosed information is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and is intended for the use of the addressee only. University Hospitals and its affiliates disclaim any responsibility for unauthorized disclosure of this information to anyone other than the addressee. Federal and Ohio law protect patient medical information, including psychiatric_disorders, (H.I.V) test results, A.I.Ds-related conditions, alcohol, and/or drug_dependence or abuse disclosed in this email. Federal regulation (42 CFR Part 2) and Ohio Revised Code section 5122.31 and 3701.243 prohibit disclosure of this information without the specific written consent of the person to whom it pertains, or as otherwise permitted by law.

No as long as you are working I am satisfied with that and have a blessed day.