Meeting history end time DISAPPEARED

ALL of my end times have disappeared from Meeting History–including end times that were there before. I am ending calls correctly. I need that information for Medicare. Please restore end time. Thanks!

2 Likes

The same thing happened to me. I can’t find any other reference to this change, other than yours. I agree with the need to restore end time. I hope this info is not lost.

1 Like

Glad I’m not the only one. I need those records of time I spent with pt. in the unfortunate event of an audit.

Hey everyone thanks for the feedback on this. The information is not lost and we’ll be bringing it back on May 4th. We apologize for the inconvenience. The good news is we’re adding an export ability for Pro and Clinic accounts on April 20th. This will include:

1. Date
  2. Provider first and last name
  3. Roomname
  4. Start time
  5. End time
  6. Duration
  7. Patient waiting time

We’re always looking for ways we can improve the meeting history and analytics pages. Are there any other data metrics you would want to see/export?

I agree with you! It makes it easy to have begin and end times for documentation. What I have been doing in the meantime is adding the number of minutes in the duration column to the begin time to calculate my end time, adjusting for the 60 minutes per hour. I will be glad when the end times (Non-apocalyptic ) to return May 4. Until then, I continue to be, chronologically challenged!

Yes, I want the old Meeting History back, with end times, please. It really saves me time and hassle to not have to add the minutes to the start time to get the end time. I am required to note my start times and end times in my client’s record.

1 Like

I am not seeing the Export feature for the meeting history. Where would I find it?

Hi everyone. The end time was added back with today’s release. We appreciate the feedback and patience. @joelnorthshore the export got pushed back for further testing. It is now planned for May 18th.