Multiple Patients

Hi,
Does anyone know if it is possible to have multiple clients in a session? For example, if there was a group session? Or family counselling with members in different locations?

Thanks

With a pro or clinic account, you can have up to 10 participants in a session. I have only tried up to 4 at this point. It works well, but is of course dependent on each person’s internet connection. I am not sure if there is a setting so the main image automatically jumps to the speaker (like Zoom’s default), but I found doxy worked well, and I could see everyone in the session, and simply click on the image of the speaker if I wished it to be enlarged. Good luck!

The default behavior is that the picture jumps to the person who is speaking, and you have the option of stopping it by pinning a particular speaker to be the large picture if you want.

A few users have reported this not working properly, and one person remaining as the large picture by default. We’re working to identify the problem and come up with a fix.

Thanks, Adam. My issue was the not jumping at all. The last person I admit
To the group is the image that remains large on my screen until I manually click on the image of the speaker as it changes, which, when people are speaking freely, can be a challenge :slight_smile:

Best,
Sid