My clients can't hear me

my clients can’t hear me I and them have done all pretest and when it is time for call they can’t hear me

1 Like

Thank you for posting, @ruchi. Try the steps beyond the pre-call test in this Help article first. If you’re still having trouble, please let me know the dates and times of some of those calls so I can look into them.

1 Like

I started having this problem also last week. It has happened on every call since then. I have checked all settings (Doxy and Win 10). My microphone works fine, I have cleared and reset permissions for Doxy. When I am on the call, 3 green bars show up on my video but they don’t move up and down. Pre-call test prompts me to permit access, but the replay button greys out when I hit it and nothing more happens. Doxy is the only site on which I am having microphone problems.

1 Like

Time 9am date 10/26 . Client could not hear me at all .it only happened with doxy.me

1 Like

Time 9am date 10/26 . Client could not hear me at all .it only happened with doxy.me

1 Like

Hello, this is also happening to me for every call recently. Please check into this. My clients are not pleased with my service because of it and find it very annoying and stops the therapeutic process.

Yep. Me too. They can barely hear even with vol all the way up. I held a session from my iPhone today, and I had to have vol all the way up on my end too

I am having the same trouble last week. Sometimes it resolved when we both sign out and sign in again. Other times I had to resort to using the phone to hear each other. Very annoying.

Happens all the time. Frequently as the connection if finalizing, the patient can see and hear me but I can’t see or hear them.

My clients can’t hear me and I can’t hear them. What do I do

I have one client that can’t hear me when on her IPad and another since she updated her IPhone can barely hear me. And if they use Ipods, they can’t hear me at all. I do not have any other issues with anyone else.