Office Hours For Waiting Rooms

We are wanting enable office hours for our virtual waiting rooms to prevent patients from joining waiting rooms during non-office hours via the link they received. It would be useful if the patient were promoted that the office is closed when they try to join a waiting room during non-office hours. Please help us disable patients joining a waiting room during non-office hours so our doctors are not receiving notifications at 2AM that a patient has joined their waiting room.

Hi @varlee-kelleh thank you for writing in. This is a good feature request and something we’d like to be able to accommodate, I’m just not sure when. In the meantime, I would like to offer a few suggestions to help with a workaround.

1. Personalize Your Waiting Room | Doxy.me Help Center - edit your waiting room to let the patient know your office hours and what to expect if they’ve come outside of those hours.
  2. Snooze notifications on Android Control notifications on Android - Android Help or iPhone Change notification settings on iPhone - Apple Support

I understand this is not ideal but wanted to give you something to work with in the meantime. I under why this would be valuable to both your patients and providers.

CC: @DoctorZ