Payments via Stripe

I would like to see a little more integration between doxy.me and Stripe. If I accept a payment from a client at the time of service, it would be nice to have an email or text receipt automatically sent to them, and to an email of my choosing (like our billing department). Does anyone else have experience collecting payments via Stripe on doxy?

Hey there! thanks for your input.

We do plan on having a receipt both parties could download at the time of payment. But that’s an interesting idea to have it sent to a specific email for your business. I can’t think of a way to do that as the system is now, but let me look at Stripe. They might have a setting to allow this.

Thanks…

Any idea on the timeframe for having downloadedable receipts at the time of payment?

— This communication, and any attachments, may contain privileged or confidential information under the Texas Public Information Act or other applicable state and federal laws. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.