Pre-call test problem

Since I purchased a new computer (MacBook Pro), the pre-call test function doesn’t work. I just keep getting circled back to the main screen.

Any suggestions?

Also, solving similar problems would be much easier with a brief phone call with an actual human. Are there any at DoxyMe??

Greg Firman

Thank you for posting, Dr. Firman. It looks like you are using Firefox as a browser. Due to an update Mozilla made with the latest version of Firefox, we have a known issue where the pre-call test is not functioning appropriately. Please see this post to follow along: Precall test unsupported on firefox?

Myself and the other doxy.me employees are indeed human beings and we would be happy to assist with solving problems you’re experiencing. If doxybot (not a human) can’t resolve your issue via chat (in the bottom right of your dashboard), myself or one of my coworkers will assist you. You can also reach one of us via email (support@doxy.me) or via phone call. For phone calls, you can find the appropriate support number within the initial chat menu on the bottom right of your dashboard.

Cullen:

Very helpful info.

But I’m clear about what to do at present: just access Doxy.me using Safari? Or contact Mozilla? If the latter, how do I do that?

Thanks again.

Greg Firman

Good afternoon, Dr. Firman,

You can still access doxy.me via Firefox and everything else should work correctly. If you need to perform a pre-call test, you can do that from a different browser for now. No need to contact Mozilla, we’ll work on the solution to get it working again.

Got it. Thanks again.

We deployed a fix this morning for the pre-call test issue on Firefox. The test should now work without issue. Please let us know if you encounter any problems.

Cullen:

Now, when I complete the sign-in, the program stays on that screen…i.e., doesn’t go on to the dashboard.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Greg Firman

Hmm. We’re unable to reproduce that issue on our end. There should be a rather large ‘x’ at all times in the top right of the screen during the test and the test should close after clicking ‘Bye!’

Is the test staying open for you after clicking ‘Bye!’ ?

Cullen:

I think it’s working OK now.

Thanks.

Greg Firman