Problems with doxy this week?

Has everyone been having trouble with the app this week? My video keeps freezing.

Major problem with sound from client/patient’s end. No matter what we do, did not work. so disappointing not being able to contact help in realtime or at all for that matter. I’m a paying customer.

Yes! asychronous freezing intermittantly throughout eache session. Paid account here.

The crunching noise that distorts sound takes up to 2 minutes to clear on every call! It was claimed to be fixed; still waiting. Many of my clients prefer phone or facetime. One client was researching and suggested duo! Our time does not need to include reasons why doxy isnt working and solutions so we can just connect! Please help.

this can be an issue - I try and let clients know that they need to put devices on do not disturb , if any activity occurs it disrupts connection slightly and there is at times a reboot if you will with sounds. also this platform is smoother on laptops and PC. I run the doxy test before every session - as I have an apple and it helps accept it -

All week this week I haven’t been able to connect except one time so I had to switch to Zoom for those calls which I’m not comfortable with. What’s going on? Is there customer service (other than bots)?