Screenshare and teleconsent

Today my clients are reporting that they cannot see the teleconsent in full.
I am having issues on my side, as well, as only a very small portion of the page is within view. I used to be able to see almost the full page in the viewer, now it is just a small portion making it difficult for the clients, and myself, to see and sign. Am I the only person having this issue?

Also, the screenshare feature does not work with some Jpg viewers, which is quite inconvenient. Screenshare through selecting a particular window, also, does not seem to pick up on scrolling in excel. Sharing my entire desktop fixes this, however it is not a solution as the individuals in the waiting room would become visible to the client I am sharing my screen with making doxy not confidential.

Do you have any solutions to these issues?

Hi Dr. Lauren, let me check out the Teleconsent issue and report back.

Hmm, I haven’t heard of those issues with screenshare either. Let me try to reproduce it.

Hi Dr. Lauren, sorry about that inconvenience. Luckily it was a simple fix, I added some bottom-spacing on one of your Teleconsent documents, and it should now be viewable / editable by your patients who use mobile devices. If there are any others you would like to be updated, please let me know, and I’d be happy to do it: max@doxy.me

Regarding screenshare: Once everything on the document is filled out, we make it downloadable in a PDF format so your patients will need to use a dedicated PDF viewer (if on mobile) or open it like any other document if on desktop / laptop computer. I’ll email you my room link, if you have a minute to chat I would like to see first hand what’s happening when selecting a single window to screenshare.

• Max

Hi Max, thank you for looking into this so promptly.
Another little bug appeared this morning regarding our logo which is now overlaying the video screen for some reason. I am not sure you understand the screenshare issue, so I would be happy to meet with you, briefly, to demonstrate.