Still not seeing clients in waiting room even after I receive notification they are there

I’m sometimes not able to see clients when they enter the waiting room. Sometimes I’ll get a notification they’re there, sometimes not. The only remedy is to log out and log in again. This is especially annoying if there is no notification and I have to keep logging in and out to see them. I have read the help articles, and I have tried all the remedies suggested. This has been going on for some time. So I ask myself, why am I shelling out $35 a month? I may as well get the free version or maybe go to another platform. I understand responding to the exponential increased demand for your platform over the past year has been challenging, but I expect a certain level of service if I’m paying premium. Please don’t give a list of basic suggestions like “make sure you sent your client the correct address”.

I’ve had the same issue. Logging out and back in results in further delays when the client gets kicked out of the waiting room by me logging out. Notifications are inconsistent just like you experience.

I had issues seeing clients in waiting room recently, and I could see them after refreshing the window; I was using Chrome. I didn’t have to sign out or restart computer.
Best,
Elin Watson, LPC (Mo)

Hello! Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear that you have been having issues with your patient queue.
What browser do you typically use? We recommend clearing your cache and cookies frequently, once a day or so, which helps immensely with loading in the patient queue.
Thank you!