Telemedicine visits

A place to post if you, or someone you know if currently accepting new telemedicine clients/patients to work with via the Doxy.me system.
Https://doxy.me/drtnhoward

Great, thanks for posting! What state are you licensed in? What services do you provide?

South Carolina, General practice, urgent care and primary care.

Mail](https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986) for Windows 10

In Lincoln, NE, we have just started using telemedicine and specifically the doxy.me platform. We are taking new patients as a family medicine clinic (Primary Care Partners) with 12 providers. Our link is pcpne.doxy.me. A new patient would need to call to arrange the encounter, but we will do new patient visits by telehealth at this time. Our phone is 402-483-2987.

jessicaspeechtherapy

3h

Hi,
I am a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist with 18 years of adult experience, across the continuum of care, with specialty in aphasia, cognitive communication disorders, neurogenics, dysphagia, voice, Parkinson’s Disease, LSVT Loud, Dysarthria, TBI, Dementia, Functional Communication, Conversational Coaching, Breath-based therapy. I am taking private-pay clients on a sliding scale. Please refer if you have anyone seeking skilled speech, language, swallowing, voice comprehensive evaluation and therapy.

I am currently accepting clients using Doxy.me/emotion, Thank you. Alicia D. Brown, MA,LPC