Tips for getting support via this forum

In order to get you the answers you seek as quickly as possible, we encourage you to check out our Help Center; it has more than 200 articles, featuring step-by-step guides and illustrations for dealing with all of the most common questions our customers ask. The doxy.me Youtube channel also has video tutorials that might help with certain problems. You can also click on the magnifying glass in the top-right corner of this forum to search in the hundreds of existing threads to see if anybody has discussed the question you are here to ask.

If none of those help, then feel free to post your question here, and other users of this community, including doxy.me team members, might be able to help. Be as specific as possible: What is the problem you are having? What type of device, operating system and browser are you using? If it involves a call, then describe the specific details of the call. All of this makes it more likely that somebody will be able to help you.

Hi Adam

I have been a paid user of Doxy.me since 8 weeks +. The reason for being a paid user is that I want three way connectivity, patient at home, me at home, staff in office. Overall I was happy with the service, except occasional connectivity problems, camera problems etc., which we could resolve. Most often it is poor internet connection on the patient’s side .
Since last two days, using the premium service,when we add the third person, the whole connection disconnects. Since this morning, even the direct connection drops ( Both on broadband, no streaming. Nothing I can think of changed.
Win 10 Professional computers, Chrome browser, Broadband connectionboth ends( Patient device/ connection varies)

Will appreciate any suggestions to improve

Hi Kishore. I have responded to the chat you recently sent us in the platform, let’s have this conversation there.

I tried the free version of doxy.me yesterday but had some problems with audio and video. I ran a tech check which seemed to proceed as expected (for 30sec or so) but never got the analysis report. So switched to zoom and completed my interview. I am considering upgrading to professional hoping this would solve those issues. If they can’t be fixed, I would like a refund. Do you give refunds for unsatisfactory service?

Disregard last post/question. Suddenly I see the tab for “refund policy” Sorry I didn’t see it earlier.